Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

My goal is to Sell 300 Big Green Eggs This Season !!!!

peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Since I started post on 3/14 on "How much did you pay for your Big Green Egg"  I have learned that there are 3 types of people out there Hard core Eggheads that have more than one egg and can't have enough eggs. Want to be Eggheads who have been on this sight for years and have talked about them for years know more about them than people who own them. The last type of people don't even know what they are people. Well in 3 days I converted 4 want to be's to a true Egg Head's. I have already herd back from 2 of these people saying why did I wait so long to buy my egg!!!
·

Comments

• SundownSundown Posts: 2,894
    Huh?
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,155
    edited March 2012
    I am with Sundown. Huh?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • peterp2peterp2 Posts: 13
    i started the post on how much did you pay for your egg. i wanted to see what people were paying for there eggs. many people have contacted me about pricing. what i have learned from people is- If they have 1 egg they want another in a smaller or larger size. The people that are aware of the big green egg and don't have one- know more about them than people that own them.They have wanted one for many years. Once they bought it they regret mot buying one sooner.MY POINT IS LIFE IS TO SHORT NOT TO BE ENJOYING EATING OFF THE BIG GREEN EGG. GO OUT AND BUY ONE IF YOU DON'T OWN ONE. YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON LIFE !!!
    ·
    There are people that follow this forum that don't have an egg. I want everyone to own one. They are missing out on something they will cherish for the rest of there like. They will find there true sole mate!!!
    ·
  • CowdogsCowdogs Posts: 484
    As you pursue your goal, try to remember that for most people it's just a grill.
    ·
    cow dog if it were just a grill this forum would not exist. this forum is the Facebook of ceramic cookers. how many time a day do you check in and look at the forum? 
    ·
  • peterp2,

One of the most important things to people that buy an egg is to have a dealer that knows not only about the bge but also how to use it. It's also helps when trying to sell them. Your passion for it will serve you well in selling them.

·
  • Nice enthusiasm, but probably a little advantageous.

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

·
  • centex99centex99 Posts: 231
    peterp, where are you located?
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    advantageous?
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • The Naked WhizThe Naked Whiz Posts: 7,780
    how many time a day do you check in and look at the forum? 
    About the same number of times I check in on several other ceramic and bbq related forums.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • Thanks Stike, spelling was never my strong point.

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i was asking because i thought maybe the dude was a dealer, and it certainly might be advantageous for him to pimp here
    :))
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,552
    He is and I agree with you both, and also with what Mickey said on the other post about the same thing.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
    ·