Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Ribs!

doj1975doj1975 Posts: 13
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Alright, just put ribs on the Egg. Two large racks cut in half to fit in vrack. BTW, are they placed in the rack correctly?

Comments

• bigdogk9bigdogk9 Posts: 69
    I might be wrong but it looks like to me you have it up side down.  I put the v's facing the top of the egg!!!
  • eggoeggo Posts: 492
    Yep, upside down, but hey, it seems to be working just fine that way. Nice looking ribs.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • Ragtop99Ragtop99 Posts: 1,560
    Put some foil on the platesetter next time.  makes clean up easier and no junk to burn off on your next cook.
    Cooking on an XL and Medium in Bethesda, MD.
  • doj1975doj1975 Posts: 13
    Put some foil on the platesetter next time.  makes clean up easier and no junk to burn off on your next cook.
    Thanks for the tip, I should have thought of that.
  • doj1975doj1975 Posts: 13
    Ribs turned out great. Very tender and juicy. Got so excited, I forgot to take finished pics. Sorry.