Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggers in the ATL area help

Options
rontho
rontho Posts: 109
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
I have a friend who lives in Dacula and it didnt take long to talk him into a BGE. Will probably get an XL. Anyone recently buy one? How much and where from?. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Flamethrower
    Options
    Go to the BGE main home page and check for retailers
    LET'S EAT
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options

I have to 2nd waiting for the GA mountain eggfest and save a couple hundred dollars. If you can't wait the work bench ace on holcomb bridge road had the xl with nest for $1099 last time I was in there. Look on biggreenegg.com and find a couple dealers and call around because prices vary.

• smasch
    smasch Posts: 115
    Options
    Myself and several coworkers and friends in the neighborhood bought at the mad hatter on 9hwy south of Cumming.
    Owner of LBGE, Antique Komodo Green in Color. Proud Career Firefighter. Johns Creek / South Forsyth GA
  • rontho
    rontho Posts: 109
    Options
    Thanks for all the replys. Will talk to him and invite him to this forum. I think he will be more than impressed.
  • Eggucated
    Eggucated Posts: 213
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Try Nettie Ga Trailers on Hwy 20 between Cumming and Buford. I called 15 places last year and they were by far the best package for the price.
    Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."
  • ChuckGGa
    ChuckGGa Posts: 115
    Options
    Ace hardware on roswell road in sandy springs had a demo unit last week from the patio / hearth show downtown... I believe it was 999 and had been cooked on 3 hours.

8 Green Eggs...I have a problem, ha ha!   1-XL; 2-L, 2-Med; 2-Sm; 1-Mini.