Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Baby backs for my wife's birthday

eggoeggo Posts: 451
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
These are prepped for the cook. Used mustard, dizzy pig swamp venom, stouts, and tasty licks rubs. One on each slab for evaluation. More pics after the cook.
Eggo in N. MS

• IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Quite a few ribs you got there fella; good luck
  • eggoeggo Posts: 451
    I got neighbors. Don't expect leftovers.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • eggoeggo Posts: 451
    I pulled the ribs at a hour and half and brushed sweet baby ray's and put in apple juice for another hour. They were simply maaavalous.
    Eggo in N. MS
  • onedbguruonedbguru Posts: 790
    I quit using sauce on my ribs when I found (and tweaked) a really good dry rub recipe. I now use the 3-1-1 method and they simply melt in your mouth!!  I may use a bit of Jack Stack (Original or Spicy) at the table, but it gets cooked without sauce. SBR is okay - kind of "sweet" though... ;)