Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Spring Pizza

nineeenineee Posts: 41
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Made Spring Pizza from Eating Well mag. Outstandingly delicious.  Made regular pepperoni/cheese for DH who said the crust was perfect.  My stone (walmart)  developed a hairline crack so I'm going to get the BGE stone unless you all have another suggestion. Nina in KY

Comments

• Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    That looks really good! I like the asparagus idea for a topping. I use the stones from ceramicgrillstore.com and am pleased....not sure how they compare with price of BGE stones.
  • nineeenineee Posts: 41
    Thanks MQ.  Appreicate the comment and recommendation.  Will look at their site.