Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Whats the Karma Rating?

Options
haywyre
haywyre Posts: 165
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I noticed this the other day but can find any info on it.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Not sure exactly, I'll get back to you on what changes the "Karma" setting. I thought maybe post frequency -- which would mean I'd need to set them according to what has been imported.
    Trying to find out why these posts are dated several hours in the future. I've been working on a "wormhole" to connect our two universes -- I seem to have created a time warp as a side effect :S.
    WMK
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Okay, the times are fixed now; and, I checked into the Karma thing. Still not sure of all details, but it looks like a) users can increase/decrease others' karma by clicking on the thumbs up/down buttons; and b) trying to increase one's own karma gets you docked some karma.
    Later on, we could even add that sufficient negative karma could result in an automatic ban.
    WMK
  • haywyre
    haywyre Posts: 165
    Options