Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Salado Eggfest Notice

Options
Spring Chicken
Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Spring Hen and I are caught up on registrations and name badges as of 7:30 pm. I know... it's not easy being organized.

We currently have 310 registered.

Things are probably going to get a little busy with last minute registrations and will put us into another tizzy. Not to worry, we'll burn the mid-day oil to get'er done.

If you want a real pretty genuine computer-printed stick-on name badge for the Eggfest it would help if you registered by Wednesday, because we plan to spend Thursday packing and Thursday night sleeping and Friday driving and and Friday night meet'n & greet'n.

Here's the link to the web site.

http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

Spring "Just Saying..." Chicken
Spring Texas USA

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    I have an idea that I didnt know I had yet. You guys will know it when you see it.  :-bd
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • eggnited
    eggnited Posts: 94
    Options
    Yeah...and remember...wherever you go...there you are!    <):)
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    Options
    parking is going to get crazy with that many peeps........may need to paddle up and drop anchor.........LOL. 

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options

Mickey, I have a few questions that may also help the group.

Is there running water there?

Is there plenty of power for us to plug into?

What is the restroom status?

I think I will recon the objective sometime this week so I can get a plan going.

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Travis please lay in your fire patterns as well. Never can tell when those Non-registered types will show. Will we use lite or heavy ordnance on those that run.....

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

Mickey, I have a few questions that may also help the group.

Is there running water there? Yes

Is there plenty of power for us to plug into? Not very much, but some

What is the restroom status? Creek, Just kidding, we have indoor

I think I will recon the objective sometime this week so I can get a plan going.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.