Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Botom Round Roast

XLentEGGXLentEGG Posts: 204
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got a good BOGO at Winn Dixie. 5LB roast Going for low and slow 230*-250* pulled at 130* internal. Anone know about how long this will take? I just need a ballpark figure from someone who has already done this. THANKS !! 
More meat please !! :-)
·

Comments

• XLentEGGXLentEGG Posts: 204
    Six hours and no takers?? This is definately a first for me. I figured by now I would at least have a few time and temp options.
    ·
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,303
    ive never done them that small, assume your still making deli beef. i cook them around 275 dome raised direct and they are off the grill at 122 to 125, rested 10-20 min then double wrapped and chilled before slicing.
    ive never timed one
    ·
  • XLentEGGXLentEGG Posts: 204
    Thank you. I am still making deli beef. I was hoping to eat a little bit of it for dinner while it was still warm. As we all know, sometimes the best part of Egging is discovery, so on to the new !! :D
    ·