Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Botom Round Roast

XLentEGG
XLentEGG Posts: 436
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just got a good BOGO at Winn Dixie. 5LB roast Going for low and slow 230*-250* pulled at 130* internal. Anone know about how long this will take? I just need a ballpark figure from someone who has already done this. THANKS !! 
More meat please !! :-)

Comments

• XLentEGG
    Six hours and no takers?? This is definately a first for me. I figured by now I would at least have a few time and temp options.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,736
    ive never done them that small, assume your still making deli beef. i cook them around 275 dome raised direct and they are off the grill at 122 to 125, rested 10-20 min then double wrapped and chilled before slicing.
    ive never timed one
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • XLentEGG
    Thank you. I am still making deli beef. I was hoping to eat a little bit of it for dinner while it was still warm. As we all know, sometimes the best part of Egging is discovery, so on to the new !! :D