Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Uploading Pics from ipad?

Options
OLD NORTH STATE BBQ CO.
edited March 2012 in EggHead Forum
Is it possible to upload pictures from an ipad to the forum?  If so, could someone please post the instructions on how to do it? The "Attach a file" option is alway nonresponsive.  Could it be a setting issue?  Any information you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated. 

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Good question
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    Options

I have had the same issue with the I-pad and trying to post pictures on other sites.  The i-pad is not a computer and does not have a file system like one.  E-bay, Craigslist etc. have specific apps that allow you to add pictures to postings, but it doesn't seem you can do so through the web browser directly to a web site like this one.

George

George
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options

I have had the same issue with the I-pad and trying to post pictures on other sites.  The i-pad is not a computer and does not have a file system like one.  E-bay, Craigslist etc. have specific apps that allow you to add pictures to postings, but it doesn't seem you can do so through the web browser directly to a web site like this one.

George

Actually, most non-vanilla forums will allow you to paste a image link to a post which will display your photo. I've done this from my iPhone many times. I believe you have to use the link for CL and eBay.

I put together some simple instructions for posting photos from a iOS device. This question/topic has been asked alot recently.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • gte1
    gte1 Posts: 379
    Options

That is not actually posting or uploading from the device, but just using the device to provide a web link to the photo from a remote site where you have a photo storage account. This can be done from any device that accesses the net. 

George

George