Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Broke it.

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
My damn plate setter. Dropped and broke off a leg. Actually still fits in the egg and works. But never again will it contribute to goodness of pizzas or breads or cookies.

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.
·

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,982
    Get some JB weld.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,472

J-B Weld

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
    beat you Mickey!

Richardson, Texas

·
  • Not a clean break. It it was your leg, you would need pins, screws and a hot nurse to fix it. oh well, just have to get another.

Paul
    ·
  • like others said...JB weld.  I did the same thing, used jb weld and it's good as new.
    ·
  • Hokie_SmokerHokie_Smoker Posts: 491
    edited February 2012
    Not a clean break. It it was your leg, you would need pins, screws and a hot nurse to fix it. oh well, just have to get another. Paul

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • A picture of said hot nurse will be required before we can evaluate the break.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

·
  • I fixed mine with JB Weld as well...very easy. Just don't glue yourself to yourself!
    Chester County, PA
    ·
  • walleyvwalleyv Posts: 119

Glueing yourself to yourself while looking at a hot nurse would not be good!!!!!

·
  • bhuggbhugg Posts: 184

Glueing yourself to yourself while looking at a hot nurse would not be good!!!!!

Bahahahahah
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
    ·
  • paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
    I was thinking of something fuynny and witty, but I have had too long a day and way too much beer to do it.  Yall aint right!

Paul
    ·
    Still waiting on a pic of the hot nurse....

Richardson, Texas

·
  • biznorkbiznork Posts: 112
    My dog broke mine.
    ·
  • What your Hot Nurse?
    LET'S EAT
    ·