Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Newbie from N Texas

Options
WarrGo
WarrGo Posts: 3
edited February 2012 in Root
Hi all been reading the forum since Christmas when I got a medium BGE.

Btw my name is Warren but I try to go by Warrgo on forums. So far had some real good cooks on the grill and some not so good

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    <):) Howdy! Always love to have more members from N Texas!! What part, if I may ask? I'm in Richardson.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    WarrGo welcome to the forum. We like pictures of both good and not-so-good cooks. I would like to invite you to Salado EggFest March 17th (St.Pat's Day) http://www.saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com/  We are not that far from North Texas. Hell, we have two guys ridding m/c's from Pa. (like they did last year). We will also have kilts by about a dozen eggheads. Looks to be a good time and would like you to join us.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Village Idiot
    Options
    WarGo.  Don't be alarmed.  Not all of us will be wearing skirts in Salado.  It will be fun, and since you're a fairly new Egghead, you will learn a TON at the fest.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Slobberdog
    Options
    Hello WarrGo! Griffin and I are in the same general neighborhood. I'm in Southlake.
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options

Hello WarrGo --   I am not far from the hood.   Welcome aboard.

We are excited about the EggFest - driving down that Sat morning with some friends.   Its not a bad drive, thinking little over two hours.

Cookin in Texas