Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Custom table cover

Options
tommyc325
tommyc325 Posts: 21
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a custom covered made for my table - my table is slightly modified by the naked whiz plans.

Do I even need a cover. I live in jersey so I do get snow.

Comments

• tjp1060
    Options
    You might want to stop by a boat dealer. Many have contacts with other companies that make custom boat covers. There are alot of really nice waterproof materials available and they come in alot of colors. I know this because I had to have a new cover for my boat made after my boat was stolen and dumped on a dirt road in another state.
  • tmackie
    Options
    I don't have one, but from everything I've read Coverworks makes the best custom covers out there.

I'm sure someone can share their personal experience, but everything I've read has been extremely positive.
  • stevesails
    Options

if you know anyone with just a little sewing skills, Get some sunbrella fabric or even Vinyl from "Sailrite" and make your own.  they are a do it your self supplier of canvas, ulpulstery, and sail material for boaters.

They have a great online catalog, and will wend you a paperone.

http://www.sailrite.com

XL   Walled Lake, MI

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    I don't have one, but from everything I've read Coverworks makes the best custom covers out there.

I'm sure someone can share their personal experience, but everything I've read has been extremely positive.
    John at Coverworks made one for my table and I couldn't be happier.  You will not find a finer cover than his.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • cortguitarman
    Options
    +1 on the boat cover maker. Sunbrella is a great fabric. Another option is a fabric called top gun. It is lighter and more durable than sunbrella. My dad's boat cover is 10 years old and has held up marvelously.
    Mark Annville, PA