Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: "Sorta" Food Related Funny Video

Options
Jasper
Jasper Posts: 378
edited February 2012 in Off Topic
I've watched this video about a dozen times and it still makes me laugh. Check it out, hope it makes you smile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Jasper (and others), 

I hope you don't take offense at my post here, but I'd like to make a plea.

One of the things I really like about this forum is that (so far) all posts have been on-topic and related to cooking on the Egg.  Other forums are notorious for off topic discussions, like asking people to pray for their cousin's brother in law's dog, etc.  To me, that is what FaceBook is for.  Certainly, there are exceptions, like Travis' recent eye injury.  He is an active participant and was injured cooking on his Egg.

This is a funny video.  I've seen it before, but it was sent to me in an email or I saw it on Facebook (I forget).

So, I'd ask that we continue the tradition (albeit new) of staying on topic.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Jasper
    Jasper Posts: 378
    Options
    Uh...that's why I posted this in the "off topic" forum.
  • Village Idiot
    Options
    Well, sorry.  I didn't know there was an off-topic forum.  I have my settings on the latest posts.  I guess I have to change my viewing preferences.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• The Naked Whiz
    Options
    Well, sorry.  I didn't know there was an off-topic forum.  I have my settings on the latest posts.  I guess I have to change my viewing preferences.

Using the Latest Posts view is sort of like buying sausage, to pervert an old saying.  You get a little of everything.  :)
    The Naked Whiz
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    If you specify another forum, like Egghead Forum, you miss out on other cooking forums like Beef, Pork, etc. So, Latest Posts is the only real viable option.  Welcome to Facebook folks.  

Dripping Springs, Texas.