Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Best Pizza Ever!

BigGreenJonBigGreenJon Posts: 45
edited February 2012 in Baking
Made my 1st pizza this past Saturday.  It was a last minute thing so we bought the dough from Wholefoods.  Used basil, fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and a little bit of sauce.  It was amazing!  Papa Johns will be wondering what ever happened to me.  
It was only the third time I've used my egg and I am completely in love with it.  My in-laws thought it was so amazing that they want to buy an egg now.  
Lucky to have a LG Egg My Blog: http://manvsgrill.blogspot.com/
photo.JPG 1.5M
·

Comments

• Nice job. Looks great, is it time to start making room for number two?  :D
    I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
    ·
  • Hell, I should buy three and open my own brick oven pizza place.
    Lucky to have a LG Egg My Blog: http://manvsgrill.blogspot.com/
    ·
  • My wife and I have not had a pizza from a pizza place in over two years.  You can't beat a pizza done in that fire brick oven called a Big Green Egg.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Nice. Love that crust
    Jackson, Tennessee. VFL (Vol for Life)
    ·
  • +1 with what VI says, it tastes so much better on the egg. About a month ago we went out for pizza with family, after the meal, mama asks me what supper cost. Told her $70. for 1 large and 2 med. and some pop. She did a double take, and said, our pizza on the egg tastes better and WAY less money too. Better off having everyone over and fire up the egg.

·
  • GatoGato Posts: 766
    Very nice pizza, one of my favorite things to cook on the egg.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·