Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Persuading the wife

MeAndTheDogMeAndTheDog Posts: 70
edited February 2012 in Off Topic

Hello all, I found this forum and been hooked every since. Tired of lurking in the background I became a member a few short days ago. I have been a Weber master and thought that any Weber was the only thing needed to make a great meal until my neighbor brought home a BGE.  Im planning on purchasing the LBGE this weekend, and have started warming up the QUEEN for my purchase. I am sending out a cry for the "clincher" the one liner that will keep me from having to sleep in the dogs bed when I bring this necessidy home. Will it make gas prices go down? Will it help me catch more fish? Anything that I can use to get the controller of the check book on the BGE ban wEGGon.

Conway, S.C.

Comments