Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hello everyone, Bill here.

bge30plus
bge30plus Posts: 80
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum

New to this forum for that matter any forum. Retired from Georgia Power 34 years, kicked back, having a good time. I live in McDonough, Ga. Most people say MACDonna! Have been cooking with the egg since 1980 on my 3rd now. My first one I bought at a Que-A-Thon in Jonesboro, Ga. for 499.00. Had it 5 years and while moving it around on my driveway it toppled and ended in 4 pieces. Bought a new one the next day. Had a roller stand built by a friend so that would never happen again. Sold it in 2008 to buy a XLG Egg. Which I use today. I looked at the other forum it’s just looked way to busy for me. I hope to learn new things and share things I have learned over the years. The one thing I have noticed is that you have your own language? But I learn very fast. My wife says I am out of my mind, but what does she know? She does enjoy the butts, (ribs, beef, spare, BB) and briskets these many years. Thank you for letting me join. Bill<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Living the good life in MACDonna

Comments