Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Forum not displaying properly

DavekatzDavekatz Posts: 763
edited February 2012 in Forum Feedback
All I get is a plain text page with everything against the left margin. Looks like the CSS is loading. Anybody else?
Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    Dave looks fine here in Texas.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Yep, great here in Houston.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • All is fine here in Austin.  Only thing, when not signed in the post times are weird.  Before I signed in,  Mickey's time was list as AM not anywhere close to the 4:47pm
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • GatoGato Posts: 766
    Are you on a mobile device? Possible you are on the full site.
    Geaux Tigers!!!
    ·
  • Gato, I see it both on my iPhone and my MacBookPro, but not everytime either.  Just before I signed in I saw no times next to the name.  Once I signed in times were posted correctly.  I think I must be with stike...somewhere on the dark side of the moon.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • all good in Pittsburgh
    ·
  • Virginia Beach is a go

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

·
  • Cali is good
    LET'S EAT
    ·
  • DavekatzDavekatz Posts: 763
    Hmmmm... I've got problems with it in IE, Firefox, and Chrome. I'm on a Windows laptop, not a mobile device. I'd attach a screen shot but that functionality is missing from my view as well.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Great here in Houston, will check again from Dallas whe the plane lands.
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
  • Hillbilly-HightechHillbilly-Hightech Posts: 966
    edited February 2012
    All I get is a plain text page with everything against the left margin. Looks like the CSS is loading. Anybody else?
    I'm having the same issue - Mine looks the same as yours when I access it from work - but from home, it looks fine.

The only reason I haven't said anything is that I didn't want to complain to the IT guys @ work that this forum isn't showing up properly, when I'm not really supposed to be on it during work - so I just sort of "live w/ it" until I get home!! heheh...

In addition to the formatting being all "wonky" - many of the features don't work, like attaching a file, etc. Heck, I can't even see the GUI you get when you go to reply to a post (the one which allows you to change the font style, size, etc). All I get it is just a generic text box.

Anyway, not sure if this will show up properly, but I took a screen shot & the forum looks like this:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/465/bgeforumnotdisplayedcor.jpg
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee
    ·
    That's exactly what I'm seeing. Might be my work servers/filtering.
    ·
  • boatbumboatbum Posts: 1,273
    Maybe the server is not getting enough air. Can some bump the bottom vent open a bit more?
    Cookin in Texas
    ·
    Now it's fine on my home machine. Go figure.
    ·