Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Hello everyone, Bill here.

bge30plusbge30plus Posts: 80
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum

New to this forum for that matter any forum. Retired from Georgia Power 34 years, kicked back, having a good time. I live in McDonough, Ga. Most people say MACDonna! Have been cooking with the egg since 1980 on my 3rd now. My first one I bought at a Que-A-Thon in Jonesboro, Ga. for 499.00. Had it 5 years and while moving it around on my driveway it toppled and ended in 4 pieces. Bought a new one the next day. Had a roller stand built by a friend so that would never happen again. Sold it in 2008 to buy a XLG Egg. Which I use today. I looked at the other forum it’s just looked way to busy for me. I hope to learn new things and share things I have learned over the years. The one thing I have noticed is that you have your own language? But I learn very fast. My wife says I am out of my mind, but what does she know? She does enjoy the butts, (ribs, beef, spare, BB) and briskets these many years. Thank you for letting me join. Bill<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Living the good life in MACDonna

Comments