Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Neat little video on Ribs

Uncle PhilUncle Phil Posts: 665
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
I got one of those tiny HD cameras a while back called the Contour+. It shoots really great video. You use it in an airplane or on your helmet when skiing and the like. Well, I am learning a new video editing program called, Final Cut ProX. So, while cooking ribs on the Egg, I had the chance to use the camera and editing software and put a really short video together. Hope you enjoy it.

Uncle Phil

Here is the video:

Comments

• Now I'm hungry for ribs!
  • Does a great job.  Looking like a great dinner - and only 4 or so more hours to wait ....
  • Make a video of the finished product
    LET'S EAT
  • gerhardkgerhardk Posts: 886
    You did a nice job on the video Phil.  It must make it difficult taking the video without a screen.  I have a Contour HD but have only taken video withe camera mounted to my motorcycle and an atv.   

Nice job hope the ribs tasted as good as they looked

Gerhard
  • Nice Video! Another way to use the Contour, right on!. You made me think it is time to put ribs on my egg.
    Large, small, and a mini
  • Thanks all. It has been a while since I have done Egg videos. Need to have some fun and do some new ones.
    Uncle Phil