Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Alternate Universe Eggictionary

Options
Boccie
Boccie Posts: 186
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I was looking through the Alternate Universe's Eggictionary and see a couple missing. I was also wondering what other good ones we could think of.[p]The List:[p]Eggiphany: The many moments of revalation along the path to complete Eggification; and, ultimately, total Eggsorbsion.

Egglanta: World Wide Headquarters for the Big Green Egg

Egglation: The Eggstremely deligtful Eggsperience of cooking

Eggmania: The growing wave of Eggversion

Eggnition: The moment an Egg begins to smolder

Eggnormous: Approximately the size of a large Egg [p]Eggolate: The process of edible item preparation using an Egg. n. Eggolation [p]Eggolation: Potable item prepared using an Egg

Eggologian: One called to the study of Eggology in order to Eggify others. [p]Eggology: The study of the Egg

Eggologyst: One who studies Eggology

Eggout: An Eggcentric cookout

Eggsessed: One who is in the state of Eggsession

Eggsession: A state of Eggversion prior to Eggination

Eggsorbsion: The process of becoming Eggsorbed.

Eggsorbsion: Quotient Also known as E.Q., it quantifies the degree of an Eggverts Eggsorbsion. Though difficult to measure directly, E.Q. = 2 x I.Q..

Eggspansion:

Eggspected: The probable edible results of an Eggolation. [p]Eggspert: Anyone with an Eggducation [p]Eggsplain: To offer an Eggsplanation [p]Eggsplanation: Any attempt to account for the Eggtasmic Eggsperience in rational; or, empirical terms. [p]Eggsplosion: [p]Eggsport: To ship an Egg out of Eggland [p]Eggspressive: [p]Eggstien: An Eggvert learned in Egglore [p]==================================================
Some additions to the list could be:[p]Eggor: A user of the Big Green Egg[p]EggHead: A fanatical user of the Big Green Egg[p]Eggomaniac: An egghead that has went over the edge. i.e. Drives a green car and has a green house, or one that dyes his hair green at eggfest (sorry Max LOL)[p]Eggoramous: Someone who argues the food from the egg doesnt taste great and would rather eat microwave dinners.[p]Eggciting: Creating or arousing excitement; often associated with your first cook.[p]================================================
Some deffinitions that are missing:[p]Eggspansion: The purchace of other eggs to keep your first one company[p]Eggsplosion: Also known as FlashBack. An eggciting event![p]Eggspressive: Using the terminoligy from the Eggictionary in everyday discussions

[ul][li]Alternate Universe[/ul]

Comments

• Adrian B.
    Adrian B. Posts: 124
    Options
    Eggspansion: What happens to your waistline when you make too much pulled pork BBQ on your Egg. Can be avoided by sharing with friends, leading to the eggspansion of Eggors, Eggheads and Eggomaniacs.[p]:~D
  • Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    Boccie, egguberant: high-spirited feeling while egging

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    Boccie,[p]Eggsaspiration
    -- when you get tired of answering all the questions[p]Eggsasspiration
    -- Stump's gonna haveto help you with that one![p]HS

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    Boccie,[p]Eggexwife, when she says she doesn't like the cooking anymore. Mike
  • Boccie
    Boccie Posts: 186
    Options
    Here's a quick regroup of posted suggestions below:[p]Egguberant: high-spirited feeling while egging[p]Eggspansion: What happens to your waistline when you make too much pulled pork BBQ on your Egg. Can be avoided by sharing with friends, leading to the eggspansion of Eggors, Eggheads and Eggomaniacs.[p]Eggsaspiration
    -- when you get tired of answering all the questions [p]Eggsasspiration
    -- Stump's gonna have to help you with that one![p]Eggexwife, when she says she doesn't like the cooking anymore.[p]
    Now I think these are funny! I really like the eggexwife. Just leave it Eggswife... it sounds just like exwife. :-)[p]

• eggor
    eggor Posts: 777
    Options
    Boccie,[p]"Eggor: A user of the Big Green Egg", should read "Egger: A user of the Big Green Egg", although i do appreciate you thinkin of me. LOL[p][p]

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Everyone,
    Registered users may now submit entries for the alternate universe dictionary!
    Have fun.
    WMK

• Sandbagger
    Sandbagger Posts: 977
    Options
    eggor, Hey man, good to hear from you. Where have you been. Just FYI, I did 3 spatcock chickens indirect at eggfest Saturday. The best thing about it, all at the same time. That adjustbable grate you helped me with works, surprise. Check your email. Tom

• chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    WMK,[p]Can we submit news items, too? Check your email..[p]Chuck
  • chuckls
    chuckls Posts: 399
    Options
    eggor,[p]Exactly what I thought!![p]See you soon![p]Chuck
  • eggor
    Options
    chuckls, don't spill the beans yet, need to wait til tomorrow!! Hope our fellow egger will chime in once this gets out!!![p]see you and the rest @ the "Lazy L Minifest"[p]Scott

• eggor
    Options
    Sandbagger,[p]Got your email, and i really need to get away from this dial-up connection, the pic took forever to down load. would love to take you up on your offer. Before, you get too deep into that maybe i can help out. shoot me a pic and i'll see what i can do.[p]By the way, there are a couple guys that are waiting on some things that i said i'ld do for them so i kinda been duckin the forum.[p]Scott