Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I guess I'm the only one.

Options
travisstrick
travisstrick Posts: 5,002
edited February 2012 in EggHead Forum
I hate football and cant stand watching it. Judging from the total lack of activity on the forum, I must be the only one. 
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options

I am reading your post friend. The only interest in the game is the score at the qt's for an office pool. Looking for a good movie. Now I like college football and only pro's if Dallas should have a season (not in years).

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    I'm here too.  Just watching for the commercials!! :D

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    Well. Yell us what you enjoy and i'm sure there's someone who also couldn't care less. Not caring for something is not really anything to brag about.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • EggZactly
    Options
    My plan is to finish my 800+ page book tonight!  We're grilling, but I have no interest in the game. 
  • JGIFFORD
    Options
    I'd rather eat asphalt than watch football.
  • Baysidebob
    Options
    I hate football and cant stand watching it. Judging from the total lack of activity on the forum, I must be the only one. 

Wife has the "Food Channel" on. I'm reading this forum and we're planning menus. I do like Super Bowl Sunday. We're not "fans" and it's one day we can shut out the rest of the world and pursue what we love. Jalapeno poppers, potato bombs and spatchecocked turkey. How do I make it all work on one large BGE? I'll figure it out and we'll have some very happy neighbors!

My actuary says I'm dead.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    I'm here too.  Just watching for the commercials!! :D

Mike
    Omaha, NE
    Same here; the commercials for Star Wars Phantom Menace has got me thinking of popping that into the disc player after Madonna's halftime show (go ahead and mock me, ever since her appearance on the first Africa "Aid" show, I've been impressed.  Very impressed!).

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,467
    Options
    My plan is to finish my 800+ page book tonight!  We're grilling, but I have no interest in the game. 
    Wotcha reading?  I'm just starting Steve Jobs' biography.  

Remember when teachers used to say 'You won't have a calculator everywhere you go'?  Well, we showed them.

• stike
    Options
    The only reason you'd mention how long the book is, is if you'd think it sounded impressive. Serious readers don't keep track of page count.

I'm betting it's harry potter. :)
  • travisstrick
    Options
    I'm doing thisimage
  • stike
    Options
    Drinking crappy overpriced whiskey?
  • travisstrick
    Options
    Yep, and you cant have any.
  • stike
    Options
    That's ok. I'm watching football, reading Catullus in the original Latin (sorry, only 85 pages), and drinking sams alternating with some laphroaig.

While also making a sword from iron i smelted myself, while riding my rocketship with twelve vestal virgins (though not for long, their being virgins, i mean, not the rocket ship ride)

• Mickey
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Stike did someone kick your puppy tonight?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• stike
    Options
    Please understand, there should be smileys in that last comment

Also, even blue label is still whiskey. If you had a bud light in that pic i would have really been concerned
  • stike
    Options
    Mick: puppies are for people who need something to hug
  • Baysidebob
    Options
    The only reason you'd mention how long the book is, is if you'd think it sounded impressive. Serious readers don't keep track of page count.

I'm betting it's harry potter. :)

Yes we do keep track of page count. I'm in a couple of book clubs and super long ones may take more than one meeting. If you're a foodie check out any Brunetti mystery by Donna Leon. It ain't Q'ing but still inspiring and perhaps adaptable.

My actuary says I'm dead.
  • travisstrick
    Options
    My apartment smells of mahogany and leather bound books. 
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options
    blue --- nice choice...
    Cookin in Texas
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Travis, you are one cool dude.  Can't wait to meet you in Salado. 

As a matter of fact, I think we might be related.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• travisstrick
    Options
    Travis, you are one cool dude.  Can't wait to meet you in Salado. 

As a matter of fact, I think we might be related.
    You bet. I'm so excited, I may pee myself. As for being related, I defiantly got the good genes.  :))
  • Mickey
    Options
    Gary you guys could be brothers.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Gary you guys could be brothers.
    My mamma told me that we were identical twins, separated at birth.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious