Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Cross One Off the Bucket List

GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,422
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum

I'm sure most of you are like me....you have a bucket list of food you want to try or even cook. Well, with Mrs. G out-of-town this week, I was able to cook somethin’ this past Friday that I know she would not be interested in, nor probably allow me to cook. Something I saw awhile back on TV, although I’m not sure who came up with the idea originally. Something that I doubt I will ever cook again, but at least I can say I had one and cross it off my list…..a grilled cheese burger!

The story can be found here: http://griffinsgrub.wordpress.com/2012/01/31/cross-one-off-the-bucket-list/

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

Comments