Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

WMK.......whats gonna happen when.....

Options
Chef Wil
Chef Wil Posts: 702
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
your ready to start using the new website, will it take the current one's place or do we have to go to the .net page?
Again, many thanks for all the hard work you have put into this site. You have brought so many people together with a common interest.
NOW.........
Heres a loop for ya..........hehehehehe[p]Does it make sense to have an O.T. link for those of us that like to post off topic, so we don't bore those that wish not to read O.T. but allows us if we choose. Theres been some mighty fine O.T. issues that have benefited many people and again brought them closer as friends than just a recipe posting buddy.[p]As far as the log in issue, I can take it or leave it. Not having to log in allows me to click and go because BigGreenEgg.com is my homepage, I use spysubtract to keep my system clean so I have to log in each time I visit, but its well worth the wee bit of trouble just to hang out with friends.

Comments

• WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Chef Wil,
    No, actually it isn't really ready -- nor has it been approvied by the "mothership". It is a work in progress.
    If, and when it "goes live," it will be biggreenegg.com as usual. The ".net" was just for testing purposes.
    WMK

• Boccie
    Boccie Posts: 186
    Options
    WMK,[p]The new forum looks great. Its a nice design.[p]As far as the login, I like the idea. I login to everything on the net anyway. Besides the forum will allow posting by those who dont wish to create a membership.[p]Will we be able to edit our own post? I so often mess something up and have to make an additional post to fix it.
  • WMK
    WMK Posts: 1,747
    Options
    Boccie,
    Yes, registered users will be able to edit their own posts.
    I think have a spell checker around here somewhere still to install also.
    WMK