Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Needing the "feet" for a large Egg

Options
Lowflyer
Lowflyer Posts: 785
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum

If anyone has the feet for a large Egg and would like to find a new home for them, I'm in need.  My local Ace Hardware (Egg dealer didn't have any).  My table will be ready on Tuesday and from what I've read, I think I'm going to use them.  Thanks in advance!!

Jason

Comments

• tfoutch
    tfoutch Posts: 76
    Options
    I have two eggs, one set of feet.  When I built the table, I used 1/2" copper 45 water pipe fittings under the second egg.  Works fine and cheap.  I did not, however, come up with this idea myself - saw it right here on this forum!  Great place to get help. 
    TFOUTCH Algood, Tennessee
  • Hungry Joe
    Hungry Joe Posts: 1,567
    Options
    The feet sould have come with your large. I would go back to your dealer and inform them of this. You also might give the mothership a call and see what they have to say about it. Who knows, they might just send you a set.
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Options
    What Hungry Joe said.....start complaining to dealer and headquarters. Large come with the feet.
  • moose28
    moose28 Posts: 61
    Options
    I have mine on a concrete patio stone. Is there any problems with this. It will be going on its table this spring.
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,766
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ive used three quarters in place of the feet. the feet level off my coffee table. you still need to use the paver
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    edited January 2012
    Options

I got some feet!!  Thanks for the input.  I bought my Egg new from a co-worker who won it, and it being in a nest, I recieved no feet.  Found another dealer close by and picked up 4 for $10.  Looking for a paver or some scrap granite now.