Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Thermapen Open Box Sale

• EgtsEgts Posts: 27
    Thanks for the post, mine is on its way. Been wanting one of these for a year or so, but couldn't bring myself to pay full price. This was a great deal.
  • I would like to have been the original poster, but all credit goes to Crimsongator on this one.

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,766
    Does it really matter who the original poster is?
  • Not in this case, but I think it's important to give credit to someone who comes up with a new recipe.

I introduced my Tortilla Cobbler to the forum, only to have someone rename it to Peach Enchiladas and call it their own (exact same recipe).  Kinda irked me.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

Have I told you about the Mexican tortilla peach crisp that I came up with last week
  • lol.  So YOU'RE the one.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

Not me
  • smokesniffersmokesniffer Posts: 1,820
    Hey Crimsongator. Thanks for the heads up on the Thermopen. It arrived on my doorstep this afternoon and we put it to work this evening. It works great, and I am excited to work. 
    Large, small, and a mini
  • JerkChickenJerkChicken Posts: 551
    edited January 2012
    cant wait!
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • SteveWPBFLSteveWPBFL Posts: 1,284
    Monkey saw, Monkey did! Thanks, Crimsongator!
  • travisstricktravisstrick Posts: 4,864
    Just got my green. Totally awesome. Thanks Crimsongator. We all owe you one.

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.