Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It feels as though we’ve waited forever for college football to start, and finally the wait is over! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are sure to become fan favorites. As an added bonus, the day before Labor Day is National Bacon Day and we don’t know about you, but we like putting bacon on anything and everything, so we’ll definitely be celebrating that. It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

How thick to cut a steak?

paulheelspaulheels Posts: 457
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Hello all, its been a while!  I hope everyone is doing great and staying out of trouble.  Busy time of the year for me, for the next three months, and my off days are now Tue and Wed.  To the question Batman!
  How thick do yall get steaks cut?  A store here will put NY Strips and ribeye on sale, typically 3.77/lb and 4.99/lb respectively.  NY Strips are on sale now!  Thanks for the info.  
  I have had time to cook on the EGG, it has been delicious as usual.  Also my daughters first bday is Feb 3, planning on two packers and split chicken boobs.   

heyyyo

Paul
thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.

Comments