Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first attempt at pic posting

travisstrick
travisstrick Posts: 5,002
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
17hr pork putt. The fire started to die out at 14hrs and I had to simply stir the coals and unclog the holes

salt, pepper, garlic powder.
17 hrs @ 300 dome temp(I think it spent several hrs at about 225)

I plan on eating it on a super cheap white burger bun with sour pickle slices and stubbs spicy bbq sauce. I've made it like that before and it's to die for.

imageimageimage
Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.

Comments

• travisstrick
    Can anyone help with the sideways pics. I took them with my iphone. At least they showed up, I guess.
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited January 2012

Very good and full size. Mine are still the small ones......

Where are you. Stubbs is giving me two cases of Stubbs to give away at the Salado EggFest.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• travisstrick
    Near Ft Hood. I deff plan on attending the fest. I have even recruited a few people who want to know more about all the good bbq they have been eating since I got my BGE.  
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273

Now I am hungry....

Cookin in Texas
  • Mickey

travisstrick be sure an reg here and cook. We will give 2 mini's to cooks only prizes and 2 more mini's to guests. Plus a lot of other good stuff for rub and seasoning people.

www.saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com
    Drop me a note if I can help in any way. Work in Killeen and live in Salado

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Travisstrick said: Near Ft Hood. I deff plan on attending the fest. I have even recruited a few people who want to know more about all the good bbq they have been eating since I got my BGE.  

Uh oh, a bunch of soldiers?  I better buy another couple of batches of raws to bring.  
    :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    edited January 2012

Gary I talked with Mr Travisstrick last night and he is going to have fun at the Salado EggFest. Can anyone help with his sideways pic's? I can't help get mine from small to reg size.....

• erickpanger
    erickpanger Posts: 48
    edited January 2012
    @Mickey

If you are using a Windows based machine and have Win7 (might also workin Win XP but don't have one to test on)

Just open Windows Explorer

Start > All Programs > Accessories > Windows Explorer

Or use the short cut key stroke, the Windows Key On the lower left of the keyboard between the Ctrl and Alt key Press it and the Letter 'E' at the same time

Now browse to the photo on your computer and if you are in Large Icon mode you can just right click on the photo and use the rotate options either counterclockwise or clockwise

Another option

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Rotate-a-picture-using-Windows-Photo-Viewer
  • Mighty_Quinn
    Mighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    On your iPhone, choose whatever photo you want from albums...tap edit on the top right corner....tap the bottom left icon (a curved arrow). That will rotate your pic right on your phone.
  • travisstrick
    Ok, here is try number two. 
  • billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    If you can resize your pic to a smaller size, before you attach them, then when people click on them, they load faster and will be easier to view.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • Mickey
    Oh. Thanks