Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

flexible LED BGE flashlight

bigearlbigearl Posts: 25
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
I just bought one for $22.00 and don't really care for it.  It's very bright, just not as big as I would have liked.  I'd like to get my money back.  It's brand new and in the box- other than me taking it out of the box once.  Anyone interested? 

huh?

Comments

• bigearlbigearl Posts: 25
     Email me at scg29205@gmail.com if interested.
    huh?
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,479
    I just bought one for $22.00 and don't really care for it.  It's very bright, just not as big as I would have liked. 

Not a real great sales pitch earl.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • DnormanDnorman Posts: 117

These are great little lights.  I stick mine on the Band and angle it into the grill.  The brightness allows for viewing accuracy.

Just being honest- I want a bigger light. Just trying to get my money back (or close) on this.
    huh?
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Return to store???

A store with a decent return policy should take back a product you are not happy with. I would imagine anyone on here who wanted one for your brand new selling price would just go and buy a brand new one.
    No returns from the mom and pop place I bought it here in Lafayette, LA. If anyone's interested, make an offer.
    huh?
  • Saw one at the Winnipeg Goodwill for less than 1 dollar. Plastic crap.
    Love me some maple.  Go Canadians.