Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Ping bluegrasstiger

BuckdodgerBuckdodger Posts: 899
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
Yes we are on Lake Martin...Windover Sub-Division. Just north of Kowaliga bridge.

War Eagle 

Bob
Alex City, Al

Alexander City,Al
·

Comments

• Small world...We spent many years in AC and Lake Martin before moving to KY...like so many others did  a couple of years ago and are still doing.  We have a lot of friends in Windermere, Windover and the general area.

Mark
    Bowling Green, KY
    ·
  • JasperJasper Posts: 378
    Under your "Profile", click on "inbox" then click on "start new conversation". Type in the recipient's name and your message. This will send a private message to the recipient and they'll get it next time the log in.
    ·
  • Guys, this isn't some out-dated  crappy back water forum.  This forum has a thing called internal email making this stupid pinging thing redundant.  Please use it.  Thank you.
    If you're not interested...don't read it.
    ·
  • Under your "Profile", click on "inbox" then click on "start new conversation". Type in the recipient's name and your message. This will send a private message to the recipient and they'll get it next time the log in.
    Thank you.  Since I'm fairly new I was not aware that this functionality existed.  Good feature for private conversations.
    ·
  • I agree with Tweev on this.  Personal correspondence should be kept offline, else we become another chat room.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • No it's not unreasonable  I appreciated Jasper's thoughtful explanation of the private conversation function.
    ·
  • We could all send a test message to some one? Just kidding!
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

·
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101
    I didn't know either, however there is a nice way to tell someone over the way it was stated ...
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    ·
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Jeez...it's the Internet...some of you people need some thicker skin.
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,150
    Mainly there is finite room on the front page of the forum.  By throwing personal threads up you in effect remove a cook related thread from the front page.  Because you are on a food related forum, I don't think my request is unreasonable.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I agree with the mighty quinn, God Bless!!
    ·