Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Extra virgin olive oil

JimSJimS Posts: 78
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
For what it's worth, there is a place in Pensacola Fl. Called Shoreline Deli that Has Evoo shipped to his store from the island of Crete. I have never tasted olive oil with a taste as good as his. Three litres was $25.00 and he ships to anyplace. He owns part of the olive vinyard and has it shipped to his store and nowhere else in the states. He can be contacted at www.shorelinedeli.com or 850 433 8852 . Don't know what the shipping is but if its not to much it's worth it.
·

Comments

• Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,108
    Thanks for the link, I might give them a try.
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 133
    I might give them a try also
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 133
    I ordered the 1 liter
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,108
    Before I order I'd like to know if you have ever tried their Cretan spices and what did you think??
    ·
  • JimSJimS Posts: 78
    edited January 2012
    Before I order I'd like to know if you have ever tried their Cretan spices and what did you think??

No,  I have not used his spices. Just Evoo and his kalmata olives. Sorry
    ·