Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Extra virgin olive oil

JimSJimS Posts: 78
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum
For what it's worth, there is a place in Pensacola Fl. Called Shoreline Deli that Has Evoo shipped to his store from the island of Crete. I have never tasted olive oil with a taste as good as his. Three litres was $25.00 and he ships to anyplace. He owns part of the olive vinyard and has it shipped to his store and nowhere else in the states. He can be contacted at www.shorelinedeli.com or 850 433 8852 . Don't know what the shipping is but if its not to much it's worth it.
·

Comments

• Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,169
    Thanks for the link, I might give them a try.
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    I might give them a try also
    ·
  • mo eggmo egg Posts: 140
    I ordered the 1 liter
    ·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,169
    Before I order I'd like to know if you have ever tried their Cretan spices and what did you think??
    ·
  • JimSJimS Posts: 78
    edited January 2012
    Before I order I'd like to know if you have ever tried their Cretan spices and what did you think??

No,  I have not used his spices. Just Evoo and his kalmata olives. Sorry
    ·