Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pitmaster IQUE 110

davejames0426davejames0426 Posts: 105
edited January 2012 in EggHead Forum

What an awesome Christmas gift from my wife..... I have used it twice and it is very easy to use - would highly suggest this one if you are looking from a less expensive temp controller. Using this with my Maverick remote made cooking more enjoyable during the past few cold weekends.

http://www.pitmasteriq.com/iQue-110.html

LBGE - Swing Grate - Platesetter - Pimaster110 - Pizza Stones - Maverick E732 - Thermapen - Dutch Ovens Abbeville, SC
·

Comments

• mo eggmo egg Posts: 133
    I love mine, had it for over a year
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    Nice gift. I was looking at that one, but my family got me the one from Auburn. Hoping to try it out this weekend.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Griffin must mean the one from Auber Instruments.  I don't believe the SEC has begun selling BBQ equipment yet. :))
    The Naked Whiz
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    =))  Nice catch Whiz. I'm gonna go ahead and say it was early and I hadn't had my coffee....yeah, that's the ticket, that's what happened. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·