Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stoke me...Stoke Me! (Got a Stoker)

Options
2»

Comments

• Phatpaddy
    Options
    I was gifted with a Lg BGE for Christmas and am in hog heaven. I'm considering a Stoker unit coupled with a MAC & I phone interface. I have two questions if I may. What is the latest status with using a MAC with the Stoker?  Second, when at the fish camp I have no internet access. Can the stoker be used without digital support? I would like to know if the Stoker may be used with manual input and monitoring via the LED screen.

Thanks

Phatpaddy
  • Dnorman
    Dnorman Posts: 117
    Options

I am with Steve on this.....I still have an an Atari if anyone is interested.

Wayne

Hey do you have Minor 49er on that thing.  I love that game. Havent played it since I was a little kid.]

• GreenhawK
    Options
    I just ordered my Stoker today.  I am am Mac user, and from everything I have found, it should work well.  
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • ukbrewer
    Options
    Also a Mac user. Store ordered. On the weber virtual bullet forum they have a couple of options. Stoker x and stoker web. Already downloaded stoker x. Plus there's stokemaster for the iPhone/iPad.