Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A spattering of Eggfest pictures...

Options
Nature Boy
Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
WooDrummies.jpg
<p />I echo all the comments I have had time to read about this event. A big thanks to Dale, Rona and the fantastic folks at Seasonal, Jim and Brenda from BGE, and all who attended and made it an incredible weekend.[p]Above is Woo and this guy has chicken drumsticks DOWN![p]Then there is Whiz and the "in your face" camera.
Whiz.jpg[p]Todd was on his best behavior.
Todd.jpg[p]Stuffed pork tenderloin on my new bamboo cutting board
stuffedTloinArt.jpg[p]And before i shut off the computer, the scene at the "After Party".
AfterParty.jpg[p]Great people. Great food. Great time. Great seeing everyone. Thanks.
Cheers
Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ

Comments

• Smokin' Todd
    Smokin' Todd Posts: 1,104
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    LMAO!! That was my Springsteen impersonation as requested by Woodoggies:). Great shot.
    ST

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Nature Boy,[p]Thanks for sharing the pics. I'm still bummed that I couldn't make it this year. I guess there is always Eggtoberfest. Glad you all had a great time. [p]Thanks for the quick rub shipment, I actually got them on Friday and used some over the weekend.[p]Chuck[p]

• wdan
    wdan Posts: 261
    Options
    Nature Boy,
    I just gotta git to one of these things sometime. But in the meantime, I am totally impressed by how you all can cook on these BGE's that are so white on the inside! I remember the baby pix I took of my egg. But now, she's a "seasoned veteran."