Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner? Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Merry Christmas, My Friends!

egretegret Posts: 4,006
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Merry Christmas to all my Big Green Egg friends! A lot has happened this year, not the least of which is the splintering of the forum. Let's not forget we're still brothers and sisters in a common love interest. Let's don't let petty things drive a wedge between us. 
I wish you all a blessed and happy holiday season and a wonderful 2012. Let's make a resolution for 2012 to get back together, if only via the forum(s). Come to an eggfest near you and "hang out" with your fellow eggers......you'll see we're all very decent and caring folks who'll do just about anything in the world for you! My very best friends in this world are those I've met at eggfests. This is about the Big Green Egg in our life and we have a closeness, albeit "cult-like", that isn't like anything I've ever experienced before. We're one, and that means a lot! An awful lot!!!

Comments