Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Merry Christmas, My Friends!

egret
egret Posts: 4,168
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Merry Christmas to all my Big Green Egg friends! A lot has happened this year, not the least of which is the splintering of the forum. Let's not forget we're still brothers and sisters in a common love interest. Let's don't let petty things drive a wedge between us. 
I wish you all a blessed and happy holiday season and a wonderful 2012. Let's make a resolution for 2012 to get back together, if only via the forum(s). Come to an eggfest near you and "hang out" with your fellow eggers......you'll see we're all very decent and caring folks who'll do just about anything in the world for you! My very best friends in this world are those I've met at eggfests. This is about the Big Green Egg in our life and we have a closeness, albeit "cult-like", that isn't like anything I've ever experienced before. We're one, and that means a lot! An awful lot!!!

Comments

• bigguy136
    bigguy136 Posts: 1,362
    Merry Christmas and God bless.

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

• Merry Christmas, John!!!
    The Naked Whiz
  • Santa just left, milk and cookies consumed, glass of sprits raised high.  A clink of the snifter glass to all.
    Merry Christmas and to all a good night.  
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102
    Amen ^:)^
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • MCR
    MCR Posts: 270

Egret + 1

Merry Christmas John.

Marc
  • joe@bge
    joe@bge Posts: 394
    Merry Christmas to all my Big Green Egg friends! A lot has happened this year, not the least of which is the splintering of the forum. Let's not forget we're still brothers and sisters in a common love interest. Let's don't let petty things drive a wedge between us. 
    I wish you all a blessed and happy holiday season and a wonderful 2012. Let's make a resolution for 2012 to get back together, if only via the forum(s). Come to an eggfest near you and "hang out" with your fellow eggers......you'll see we're all very decent and caring folks who'll do just about anything in the world for you! My very best friends in this world are those I've met at eggfests. This is about the Big Green Egg in our life and we have a closeness, albeit "cult-like", that isn't like anything I've ever experienced before. We're one, and that means a lot! An awful lot!!
    Happy Holidays to all!  This is exactly what I want to do this year.  I have been using the egg for over a year now - I've learned a ton from these forums (old and new) and look forward to learning much more.  My new year's resolution is to take my BBQ to the "next level" this year.  Thanks to everyone for their helpful advice!

• John,

Merry Christmas to you and Joan as well.

Hope all is going well for you.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

• drbbq
    drbbq Posts: 1,152
    Merry Christmas John and to Mrs Egret as well.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ