Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest '05

BBQBluesStringer
BBQBluesStringer Posts: 398
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Has the date been set? I need to submit my request for time off pretty soon.

Comments

• GrillMeister
    GrillMeister Posts: 1,608
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]It's the weekend of October 14th. I confirmed it with Lou West at BGE.[p]See ya there![p]Ed

Cheers,

GrillMeister
    Austin, Texas
  • DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    GrillMeister,[p]Is it one day, like Waldorf? Do they do a Friday nite meet 'n greet? What's the general run of events?[p]Thanks
  • Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    DobieDad,
    They have a meet and greet on Friday, which surprisingly can turn into an extended event if you can imagine. The fest starts in the morning and ends in the late afternoon and then there is the traditional after party.[p]It wouldn't surprise me to see something starting unofficially on Thursday and something going on on Sunday as well.[p]I had a great time chatting with you, I was way too buzzed to remember that Ghandi joke but I thought of it on the long extended drive home.[p]Ghandi was on the hunger strike for so long he became very frail. One of the effects of not eating is build up of bacteria and it caused his breath to have a very unpleasant odor. He insisted on walking every way and he never wore shoes so his feet were extremely tough and leathery.[p]So at the end of it all he stood there in all his glory...[p]Super Fragile Callused Mystic Plagued with Halitosis.

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Bobby-Q,[p]Ahh... you buzzed? I couldn't tell. The two of you I saw looked perfectly sober...[p]Great to meet you, too. Thanks for the info on Atlanta. Although my wife decided not to come to Waldorf, after seeing the photos I think SHE is the one most determined to come to Atlanta. That's good. Could use a designated driver![p]See you there,[p]Rodger
  • carpetman
    carpetman Posts: 95
    BBQBluesStringer,[p]Can they cahng Eggtoberfest. We have a wedding that same weekend I want to cook. - 1st year cooking 2nd year going. Please let me know what we can do to change the dates - It is very important to me.

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Carpetman,
    You can call the Corporate office and they can tell you for sure. Then you could change the wedding date to whatever you need to.