Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks EVERYONE 05 Eggsess

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This thing just keeps getting bigger and bigger and the people as always are just absolutely WONDERFUL. Hope veryone made it home safely and enjoyed the festivities. Have already got a few ideas for next year,if you have any thing you would like to see or any suggestions to make it better I am here to serve you. Hope everyone liked the goodie bag, I know the chairs were a hit. Jim and crew from Atlant are already hard ar work trying to figure out how to outdo us. Thanks again to all you WONDERFUL EGGHEADS.
Dale Kelley ( AKA) DAAA MAYOOOR

Comments

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,
    DALE, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!. .. yes, this was the best eggfest ever. .. many many thanks to you, and rhona, and the whole gang. . .every year it just keeps on getting better than the year before. ..the food, the folks, its all great. ...and yes, the goodie bags (including chairs and cool swiss army knives) were the best yet. .. [p]again, thanks from me and the spawn. ... already looking forward to next year!!!

• jaymer
    jaymer Posts: 49
    Options
    Dale,
    I was just impressed by the fact that everytime you'd see me you say Hi and knew who I was after we met early on. I know you've got a lot on your plate... but not so much that you didn't take time out to make it personal. Was a pleasure meeting you, stefan and the crew.
    Yes, the chair was awesome and an unexpected surprise.
    Jaymer...

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,[p]You did again. It was a spectacular event Thanks again to you and your staff![p]Smokey
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,
    About the only thing you could do better is to grow some palm trees out there, install a sandy beach and a wave machine and play Hawaiian music![p]Speaking of the chairs, I donated mine to my English buddy, Guy (who, by the way has come up with the quintessential handle for his barbecuing communications. I'll let him post it when he is ready). He has promised to post a photo of his chair which will accompany him on his travels. Should be good![p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • Mike Oelrich
    Mike Oelrich Posts: 544
    Options
    Dale,[p]Thanks again for yet another wonderful event. About the only thing that could have made it better was if that Ferrari was one of the raffle prizes![p]Mike
  • Cornfed
    Cornfed Posts: 1,324
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,[p]Yes, thank you again, Dale, for putting on a wonderful event. It just keeps getting better and better.[p]Later,
    Cornfed

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,
    What an awesome event. You were great, you, your wife, and your kids went so far out of their way to make everyone feel welcome and happy. Your staff was outstanding.[p]You get all the best adjectives for this event in my book.[p]I especially like your hunting joke you told me and Brenda and Jaymer, even if he still doesn't get it

• wfd146
    wfd146 Posts: 36
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,[p]Good Times! Great job on the whole thing, it was a pleasure meeting you and the crew.[p]Oh, how much trouble did you get in Saturday night when you left....LOL! [p]Mike

• Bobby-Q
    Bobby-Q Posts: 1,994
    Options
    wfd146,
    Oh man that was funny.

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,[p]Thanks to all the folks at Seasonal for a wonderful time! We had a blast and it sure was good to spend the weekend with everyone again. See ya next year![p]Tonia
    :~)

• BBQ Bob Trudnak
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,
    Thank you again! You and your team put alot of time, effort and personal touch into this event and we certainly do appreciate it! Your generosity and kindness are second to none! Keep in touch Dale![p]BBQ Bob

• 1¢  Eagle
    1¢ Eagle Posts: 1
    Options
    DAAA MAYOOOOR,
    As a New Egger, thank you for hosting this and giving us new to Egg cooking the oppurtunity to see, meet and taste the creations from some of the finest folks around.
    Jim