Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NEW EGGHEAD

Options
bradsoxfan
bradsoxfan Posts: 9
edited December 2011 in Root
Hello to all, just got my new large BGE put together and trying to think of a good, easy first meal, any ideas?

Comments

• rodent
    rodent Posts: 106
    Options
    Where do you get umami burgers from?. I love the umami paste. I bought 5 tubes in lon
  • rodent
    rodent Posts: 106
    Options
    I've put the paste in everything. However, I thought maybe you were buying ready prepared umami burgers from somewhere.
  • galen
    galen Posts: 57
    Options

Aloha

Here in the Sandwich Islands  (no pun intended) a lot of our meats are imported from New Zealand,  Lamb in particular.

However when chatting with a Butcher at a local Safeway market and mentioned that I was looking for something special for a Big Green Egg BBQ out of the backroom came all kinds of cuts that were not on the shelves.  A decision has not been made but it is nice to know that there are other cuts in the backroom. And now I have the Butcher's name.....He does not yet have an Egg, but working on it.  Will have to have him over for a snack after the holidays...  Aloha and Merry Christmas.....