Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Need your two cents for my New Year's Eve Green Egg Food of Choice to Feed Lots of People

chesbaybqchesbaybq Posts: 5
edited December 2011 in EggHead Forum
Hello fellow Egg Heads.  I'm a few meals into my first BGE (cedar plank salmon, pizza with the kids, brined beer can smoked chicken and seared rib eyes).  I'm addicted and have a BGE accessory showing up on my door step every day.  
Love the forum and look forward to trying everyone's "tricks of the trade," recipes and, sooner or later, table designs on the site.  Next on the list is Car Wash Mike's Ribs - RIP and guide me on this one Mike.

To my question at hand.  We're having a New Year's Eve party and I'm hoping to get some recommendations on what to cook on the Egg that will feed a lot of people.....taste good......and make me the envy of the neighborhood :-)

Initial thoughts include pork shoulder, ham and then the ideas stop coming.  I'd be grateful for your thoughts on this one and promise not to drunk dial you at midnight and tell you how great the recommendation turned out.

Comments