Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

For inner peace, finish what you've started

BotchBotch Posts: 3,628
edited December 2011 in Off Topic
I'm passing this on because it worked for me today... Dr Oz on TV said that to reach inner peace we should always finish things we start, & we all could use more calm in our lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum u luvum.
Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
Ogden, Utard.  

• Botch- You are my kinda ape.

I'm ashamed of what I did for a Klondike Bar.
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,472
    Too funny !

High of 80 in Paradise.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !