I have a Lg egg with plate setter and planning to use pecan chunks with royal oak lump. I'm going to have an internal temp probe and a grate probe. My questions are
1. should I use a drip pan?
2. If I do use a drip pan, should I fill it with liquid?
3. What Dome temp should I shoot for?
4. What Grate temp should I shoot for?
5. How long should I expect to smoke this size of brisket with "said" temp?
6. At what internal temp should I pull it off at? (I have been running into a few different temps after reading many write ups)
7. Should I make the "Burnt ends" recipe, Never done it but read about it a lot?
Thanks in advance for any help