Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork loin

CouncilmannickCouncilmannick Posts: 3
edited November 2011 in EggHead Forum
I have a 6.5 lb pork loin to cook, suggestions?
·

Comments

• SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101

I'd go indirect between 275º & 300º dome temp. to an internal of about 150º with your favorite rub.

I'd even lay some bacon over it ... just because!

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    ·
  • Thanks, I am likin' the bacon thing!
    ·
  • SqueezySqueezy Posts: 1,101
    Everything is better with bacon on it or in it .... :@)
    Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
    ·
  • slice it down the middle and stuff it with cashews, dried apples, and a sweet or bbq type sauce. go indirect between 275º & 300º dome temp. to an internal of about 150º .

GreyGoose
    ·