Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Bumm39Bumm39 Posts: 52
edited October 2011 in EGG Table Forum
LOVE my new table Ribs were good but a little dryimage imageimageimage

• Very nice! 1000+ Tables & Counting… Direct From Fayetteville, GA "It is a poor carpenter who blames his tools."
  • ChokeOnSmokeChokeOnSmoke Posts: 1,862
    Very interesting table.  Tell me more.  Is that a white paver with rocks around it?  What is the structure made from?  Table top material?
    Packerland, Wisconsin

• Bumm39Bumm39 Posts: 52
    its a welded steel frame with 3 coats of black lacquer.20x20 paver stone from Home Depot and loose gray rocks wife picked up from ace. the top is Black granite 
    edited October 2011
    COOL HUH, Buddy I work With built it for me for $150.00. Needless to say he'll be getting plenty of BBQ!!!!image
    Table was actually a Gift Thanks BILL
  • My birthday is coming up. I could use a "gift" of this type. Heyyyo

Paul Go there. I write it.
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,432
    Cool table.  I like the river of stones around the egg base.  There are many table ideas that can make the cooking experience more enjoyable and for me, your table is refreshingly unique.  Enjoy!