Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Can someone eMail me when this changes back?

Options
Wise One
Wise One Posts: 2,645
edited August 2011 in EggHead Forum
This is quite confusing.  Or maybe I'm just old.  Or both.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Why?
    Please send me a note when you get yours.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    I finally got this note. 
    As I said, maybe I'm just old and no longer like change but I'm not enamored with this format.  I still like the greeneggers format better.
  • egret
    egret Posts: 4,170
    Options
    I finally got this note. 
    As I said, maybe I'm just old and no longer like change but I'm not enamored with this format.  I still like the greeneggers format better.
    Troublemaker!!! :))
  • Squeezy
    Squeezy Posts: 1,102
    Options

Well ... old Wise One ... good luck with your quest!

Only major thing on my wish list is a useable "Search" feature ... it couldn't be any more useless !!!!

Actually ... I like this format better ... for whatever that's worth ...

Never eat anything passed through a window unless you're a seagull ... BGE Lg.
  • paulheels
    Options
    Haha. This forum is way less confusing. The other one is jumbled and busy and te green and red colors on the posts are impossible to read for people who are color blind. There is probably a reason the majority of forums have this format.

It 2011 Year of the Rabbit.
    thebearditspeaks.com. Go there. I write it.