Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Did your football team win this weekend?

EGGzilla_jrEGGzilla_jr Posts: 214
edited November 2011 in EggHead Forum
I've been a Dolphins fan for years and this year has been terrible but yesterday the Dolphins beat the Chiefs for their first win of the season! 
1-7 sooooo ur saying we have a chance 
Coming to you from the Mothership!

• My Badgers seem to be back, and Packers keep on winning in spite of their defense.
    Large BGE - Small BGE - Traeger Lil' Tex Elite - Weber 22.5" One-Touch - Weber Smokey Joe
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    No.  Panthers are on a bye week.  Why would you want Miami to win?  Don't you want to lose for some luck? 
  • Colts are going to get the first round pick anyway.
    Coming to you from the Mothership!
  • bhuggbhugg Posts: 185
    Large BGE Dallas, TX
  • NC-CDNNC-CDN Posts: 703
    Colts are going to get the first round pick anyway.
    They are now. 
  • psalzerpsalzer Posts: 106
    Geaux Tigers. LSU 9. Alabama 6
  • Ravens Fan here.  BIG win for us over the Steelers. Definitely the best rivalry in football right now.
  • I am a Die hard Razorback fan, they won an Saturday, Go Hogs! And my Dolphins pulled out a stompin on Sunday! Not to mention my brisket turned out to be great. Good weekend all around.
  • LSU rolled them bamas up! Even if we don't make to Nat'l championship....that win was worth it :)
  • Hillbilly-HightechHillbilly-Hightech Posts: 966
    edited November 2011
    Took the family to the Oakland / Broncos game to see the Oakland Raiders become the Chokeland Faders & lose a 17 point lead while allowing 24 unanswered points in the 2nd half... :-(

The only bright side was the tailgate was good (though it would've been even BETTER if I had an Egg there, instead of a small propane grill) :-)
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee