Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

STEAMING MUSSELS AND ROLLING FLANK STEAKS - WALDORF, HERE WE COME!!

Options
mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
dang, its finally here. .. . will be heading to the grocers today, doing prep work this evening (while many of the gang are havin a good time at capt. billy's). ..and me and the spawn will be there bright and early in the morning whipping up some breakfast and other goodies. ....[p]i've been waiting for this one for a long time (well, ok, exactly a year. ...[p]everybody travel safe, and we look forward to seeing you in the morning. ...

Comments

• katman
    katman Posts: 331
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Hey Max, have a great time! I was expecting to be out of the area this weekend, but it looks like I might not have to travel. If I stay local, is it possible to go to Waldorf and pay the entry fee "at the door" if one hasn't preregisted? Would be nice to visit with you all!

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,[p]Thunder ... lightening ... oh my!!! Greater Chicago was lit up last night and serenaded by a huge thunder storm that seemed to take forever to pass. Had trembling Dobies vying for bed space with me 'n DobieMom.[p]A good time to leave Chicago and COME TO THE EGGFEST!!! [p]WAAHOOOOOoooooo.......[p]
    Be safe. See ya'll soon!

• DobieDad
    DobieDad Posts: 502
    Options
    katman,
    I checked with Dale earlier when I wasn't certain I could come. He said registration will be accepted at the door.[p]Hope to meet you there!

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    i'm sure they'll be happy to take your money at the gate. .. give em a call today and let them know you are coming. .. lookin forward to meeting you. . .
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    DobieDad,
    travel safe today. . .weather looks good for tomorrow. ..sunny, breezy cool. .. chance of afternoon T-storm, but it shouldn't happen till the period between end of eggfest and start of after-party. .. i'm psyched!!...

• katman
    katman Posts: 331
    Options
    DobieDad, Oh, that is great news! Thanks.

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    Options
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    Have a great time Max,[p]Wish I was there.[p]Mike

• mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    Car Wash Mike,
    wish you were here as well. ...its gonna be fun. ..just got off the phone with lawn ranger. ..got some beautiful new tools from him, and i'll have a nice lawn ranger display and information for folks to see tomorrow. . .