Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Woo3 or plate setter or....

johnzmjohnzm Posts: 7
edited October 2011 in EggHead Forum

Hi,

I picked up my new egg at the Eggtoberfest (which was excellent) and now as I'm starting to use it for more and more things, I am starting to look for something to expand/increase its abilities. first and foremost I need something that will allow me to do indirect cooking. but of course if there is something available that can do more with less $$$ invested I would want to do that instead. I was looking at the Woo3 because the package deal with the pizza stone is a good bit less than the plate setter, and  (from what I've read) it will do just as much if not more, and I'd have a pizza stone out of the deal as well. 

anyways I was hoping someone could give me some of the pro's and con's of the plate setter vs the woo3, and if there anything that might be better, or equivalent and cheaper than these items for expanding the cooking abilities of the green egg.

Comments