Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Fruitcake Cupcake

Gandy DancerGandy Dancer Posts: 1
edited 5:02AM in Holiday Recipes
Ingredients1 cup sugar
1/2 lb chopped candied cherries
1/2 lb chopped candied pineapple
1/2 lb chopped dates
3 beaten eggs
1  cup  flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup flaked coconut
2 cups chopped nuts
1 teaspoon vanillaInstructionsMix well and bake in greased small muffin tins. Plate setter legs up with cooking grid on. Bake at 325° to 350° for 25 minutes.NotesNumber of Servings: yield 60Time to Prepare:

Comments

• Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    It's good though.
  • My Mother would make these each year and give them away.
  • Now that was very, very funny!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    that reminds me tweev, you aren't getting your underwear back until you give me my ten dollars
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • Don't you mean until he gives you back your ten dollars?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i don't remember.  there was a lot of coke, and midgets.  sorry "canadian dwarves"
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante