Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tickets

USC67USC67 Posts: 12
edited October 2011 in EGGtoberfest
I know I missed the cutoff for tickets, but I did not think I would be able to make it this weekend. Does anyone know where I can get two tickets for Saturday? Any help would be great. I have had my egg for about 5 years now but have never been to this event. I would love to come and learn some new things and meet some other eggers!!!
·

Comments

• USC67USC67 Posts: 12

I also noticed some Gamecock fans on here. If I do get to come, will there be anywhere around that has a tv set up to watch the game at noon?

·
    bump
    ·
    edited October 2011

PLease if anybody can help it will be greatly appreaciated. Even if you do not have tickets, any suggestions on how I might get 2 would be great.

·
  • Call corporate at (800) 793-2292 and they will be able to help you.

·
  • My group is bringing a generator, satellite dish and flat screen so folks can check out some football scores.

Coach Danny
    ·

Chrisnjenn Thanks I will call them today.

Coach Danny if we get tickets I will find out where you are at so we can check things out. Thanks!!

·

Well I spoke the people at BGE, and although they were very polite, they do not have any more tickets for sale. So I still need two tickets. You can email me at kgillian@blanchardandcalhoun.com if you have any for sale.

·
  • I missed the cutoff too, I need 3 tickets coming down from Knoxville, willing to pay.
    ·
  • I have one available.
    ·
    email me and I will get the details from you. kgillian@blanchardandcalhoun.com
    ·
  • DJ1026DJ1026 Posts: 11
    Need two tickets for Saturday, missed cut off.  My email is dschorr@premierequip.com
    ·
  • MilesMiles Posts: 6
    I'm looking for 4 tickets, but I'll take what I can get. Not looking for a freebie, willing to pay. I live in Atlanta so I can meet around town or at the event if you are going. Email me at milesdjunk@gmail.com

Thanks,

Miles
    ·
  • 12Step12Step Posts: 4
    I have an extra set... meet & greet + saturday fest... would like to sell both...

12Step!
    ·
  • Looking for a single ticket for Friday night and Saturday.  Please email me at mcc@coalogix.com if you have a ticket available.

DJ1026, you wouldn't be a Purdue fan would you???

·
    12step do you still have both tickets. I need two email me at the address above.
    ·